Exhibition - December 31, 2011 - February 7, 2012 • Midland Arts and Antiques Market, Indianapolis

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ron - Polaroid Work Printed

I am making progress toward the opening of the exhibition.  This afternoon I completed printing the Polaroid work.  Satch and I are quite pleased with the results.

And, for the Truth From Perceptions Project I have edited 110 photographs down to 45 for the exhibition.  Making over 500 negatives over seven months has been a challenge that I have truly relished.  I feel that it is imperative that I make a book that presents the entire scope, at this point in time, of Truth From Perceptions.

Currently I am designing the layout of the exhibit and doing some additional writing as well.

Thank you for continuing to check out our blog.  And I would like to give a special shout out to the people from overseas that have taken the time to look at our work.

Examining a Fuji Negative